Imagine enjoying a tasting menu of local dishes cooked in front of you with ingredients straight from the organic onsite vegetable garden combined with a wine tasting in the lush garden of a local villa in Anacapri with friendly hosts, the former owners of Ristorante Michel’angelo, local Caprese and chef, Gianluca D’Esposito and his Australian wife, Holly Star.
You can choose a 5 course tasting menu - vegetarian, vegan, seafood or meat based - all perfectly matched with local white, rose and red wines. Taste the finest vegetarian or vegan local dishes celebrating local Campania cheeses and the best seasonal produce or the local seafood such as freshly caught fish, octopus, calamari and shellfish or meat dishes. The degustation menu includes hot and cold plates using freshly picked produce from the vegetable garden. The lunches and dinners are private and available for up to 10 people and you can enjoy the experience at your own pace and leisure.
Degustation lunches are available at your choice of time between 11.30am and 1.00pm, dinners are held every evening from 7.00pm.
Degustation lunches and dinners are limited to a minimum of 2 and maximum of 10 people. Bookings are essential and online bookings must be made no later than 24 hours before the day of the degustation experience.
Private Degustation Lunches and Dinners are €120 per person (vegetarian or vegan menu) or €150 per person (seafood/meat menu).
• 5 course private degustation dining at a garden table
• Chef table experience where you can watch the Chef prepare all the dishes
• Guest participation if desired including harvesting of vegetables and herbs for the dishes
• Explanation of the ingredients and history of the dishes
• Michel’angelo wine tasting
• Michel’angelo extra virgin olive oil tasting and limoncello digestivo
• Digital photos (if requested)
• Taxi transfer to and from our garden villa
|We accept all major credit cards including American Express, Visa and Mastercard.|